Win tenant trust with free printable Rental Agreement form
A rental agreement is a document which is an official proof that an agreement has been signed between a landlord and a tenant.
The rental document is also known as a rental contract, lease form or tenancy agreement.
A free printable rental agreement form is the need of the hour because it solves the following issues:
- A verbal communication taking place between the landlord and the tenant does not have any value until and unless it is supported by a written document.
- In case, feuds rise up; the rental document can be referred to for solving the problems.
- If the landlord and the tenant are citing a different amount of the rent, the proof is the rental agreement where the amount of rent has been mentioned.
There are some people who like to have pets. If that is the case, they need to get permission for keeping their pets along with them.
A free printable pet application form can be used for asking for a permit. It contains the following points:
- Name of the pet owner: The owner of the pet, i.e. the tenant, should mention his name.
- Details of the pet: The pet’s type, its weight, and age, whether it has undergone vaccination, needs to be mentioned.
- Signature: The pet owner should put his signature at the end.
So, whether you are taking a room on rent when you are going out on vacation, or you are searching for a place to stay for your higher education or job, always make sure that you get your copy of the rental agreement.Download PDF File Download Word File via Google Doc Download Word File Download DOCX File Download RTF File Download ODT File Download EPUB File Download ZIP File