ABCs of a Sample Real Estate Offer Letter Template
What is meant by Real Estate Offer Letter?
While purchasing a house, you need to write an offer letter to the seller. Below is a list of essential inclusions of a Sample Real Estate Offer Letter Template.
- Title- the letter can be addressed as ‘Offer Letter’
- Letter addressed to- Seller or Real Estate Agent name
- Property- Property name and address
- Purchaser Name- Name of the buyer
- Purchaser Address- this includes following contact details:
- Home Address
- Mobile no.
- Email address
- Offer- The amount (in USD) you are willing to offer for the property
- Settlement period the buyer needs
- The contract conditions-
- This is an offer letter not a contract
- If the offer is accepted by Vendor, it will be formalized
- The date of offer proposal
Additional tips and inclusions for Sample Real Estate Offer Letter Template-
- Address seller by name-
Using the seller’s real name is a better approach than using the phrase ‘Dear Seller’. It shows that the letter was written specifically for that particular seller and not a generic letter.
- Mention what aspect of the home seems most appealing-
Always remember that flattery goes a really long way
- Keep it short-
The seller may be dealing with a number of prospective buyers. Keep the letter short.
- Similar interests-
If there are any common interests that you share with seller, mentioning them might draw the seller’s attention and give you an edge
- A picture-
A picture of yourself or your family may prove out to be helpful
- Close letter aptly-
Thank the seller for considering the offer