ABCs of a Sample Real Estate Offer Letter Template
What is meant by Real Estate Offer Letter?
While purchasing a house, you need to write an offer letter to the seller. Below is a list of essential inclusions of a Sample Real Estate Offer Letter Template.
- Title- the letter can be addressed as ‘Offer Letter’
- Letter addressed to- Seller or Real Estate Agent name
- Property- Property name and address
- Purchaser Name- Name of the buyer
- Purchaser Address- this includes following contact details:
- Home Address
- Mobile no.
- Email address
- Offer- The amount (in USD) you are willing to offer for the property
- Settlement period the buyer needs
- The contract conditions-
- This is an offer letter not a contract
- If the offer is accepted by Vendor, it will be formalized
- The date of offer proposal
Additional tips and inclusions for Sample Real Estate Offer Letter Template-
- Address seller by name-
Using the seller’s real name is a better approach than using the phrase ‘Dear Seller’. It shows that the letter was written specifically for that particular seller and not a generic letter.
- Mention what aspect of the home seems most appealing-
Always remember that flattery goes a really long way
- Keep it short-
The seller may be dealing with a number of prospective buyers. Keep the letter short.
- Similar interests-
If there are any common interests that you share with seller, mentioning them might draw the seller’s attention and give you an edge
- A picture-
A picture of yourself or your family may prove out to be helpful
- Close letter aptly-
Thank the seller for considering the offerDownload PDF File Download Word File via Google Doc Download Word File Download DOCX File Download RTF File Download ODT File Download EPUB File Download ZIP File