Sample of Turn Over Letter – Must read on!
What is meant by Sample of Turn Over Letter?
Details of a turnover letter depend on what is being turned over and to whom. Either a signed formal letter is recommended for this or a legal document.
Property Turnover sheet-
Property turnover sheet contains a list of things that need to be considered before new owner or tenant moves into the premises. A property turnover sheet is important to catalogue any or all issues with the property.
Below are the details that a Sample of Turn Over letter must include-
- The title of letter should be ‘owner’s firm name’.
- The subheading should be ‘Property Turnover sheet’.
- The property address includes following details along with their completion dates-
- Property address
- Zip Code
- Key Map
- Property acquisition start date
- Property acquisition end date
- Turn on gas (completion date)
- Is a water meter available
- Are garage doors ok
- Install lockbox (completion date)
- Is roof replacement needed
- Does carpet need replacement or cleaning
- Turn on electric (completion date)
- Turn on water (completion date)
- Paint Touch Up or Complete (completion date)
- Extermination (completion date)
- Security devices needed-
- Drop bolts
- Peep holes
- Slider pins
- Window latches
- Smoke detectors required
- Batteries replaced
- Keyless dead bolts
- Slider handle/bar
- Other such details
- Additional notes regarding the property
- Project substantial Completion Date
The turnover sheet is basically a checklist that ensures the property is completely ready in all regards.Download PDF File Download Word File via Google Doc Download Word File Download DOCX File Download RTF File Download ODT File Download EPUB File Download ZIP File