Sample of Turn Over Letter – Must read on!
What is meant by Sample of Turn Over Letter?
Details of a turnover letter depend on what is being turned over and to whom. Either a signed formal letter is recommended for this or a legal document.
Property Turnover sheet-
Property turnover sheet contains a list of things that need to be considered before new owner or tenant moves into the premises. A property turnover sheet is important to catalogue any or all issues with the property.
Below are the details that a Sample of Turn Over letter must include-
- The title of letter should be ‘owner’s firm name’.
- The subheading should be ‘Property Turnover sheet’.
- The property address includes following details along with their completion dates-
- Property address
- Zip Code
- Key Map
- Property acquisition start date
- Property acquisition end date
- Turn on gas (completion date)
- Is a water meter available
- Are garage doors ok
- Install lockbox (completion date)
- Is roof replacement needed
- Does carpet need replacement or cleaning
- Turn on electric (completion date)
- Turn on water (completion date)
- Paint Touch Up or Complete (completion date)
- Extermination (completion date)
- Security devices needed-
- Drop bolts
- Peep holes
- Slider pins
- Window latches
- Smoke detectors required
- Batteries replaced
- Keyless dead bolts
- Slider handle/bar
- Other such details
- Additional notes regarding the property
- Project substantial Completion Date
The turnover sheet is basically a checklist that ensures the property is completely ready in all regards.