ABCs of Resignation of Trustee Form – Trustee Resignation Form
What is meant by Trustee Resignation Form?
The form is to be filed by a trustee who is stepping down from his/her duties. Trustee’s resignation needs to get authorized by state law or trust document. Resignation should take place in accordance with terms of trust.
Resignation of Trustee Form structure-
- The title of form is Trustee Resignation
- The wordings are as follows, I, followed by name, Trustee of so and so firm resign on date ______ from all of the responsibilities, title and rights of a trustee and disassociate myself from any and all interests I had or have in the trust.
- The successor details- Before my resignation, I appoint so and so person with the address ________ as successor trustee.
- I sign Resignation as a Trustee of above mentioned trust(s), in witness.
- The next field is signature of the resigning trustee.
- The state governing the county is specified.
- The county governing the county is specified.
- The rest of the fields mentioned below are for the judiciary officials.
- On the date ______ of year ______, ________ (resigned) appeared personally before me, known as party that executes foregoing instrument.
- The signature of the notary official is required
- The seal of the notary office is needed. The document is considered void unless these fields are satisfied.
- The expiry date of the commission needs to be mentioned.
The Resignation of Trustee Form – Trustee Resignation Form details may vary based on the state laws. The general gist or core idea, however, remains unchanged.