Provide complete satisfaction to your buyer with warranty deed form
A warranty deed is a kind of agreement where the seller guarantees the ownership of the property and states that he has the legal right of selling the property to a buyer.
These are the essential elements which must be present in a Free Printable Warranty Deed Form:
- All the important information- facts and figures concerning the property, ownership details needs to be mentioned in the warranty deed.
- There should not be any issue of unsettled claims prior to the sale of the property, and if there is, it should be settled and the buyer should be brought into light about this.
- There are certain obligations of the seller towards the buyer which has to be mentioned in the deed.
- For the warranty deed to be in effect, it is essential that the property for which the deed is made is unsold.
- Adequate and correct description of the property needs to be provided.
- If more than one person has ownership of the property which is being sold, then the deed must be signed by all the owners.
- The deed needs to be delivered to the buyer. If the buyer is not present to accept it, it should be accepted by someone else on behalf of the buyer.
- The buyer needs to acknowledge the acceptance of the deed.
- Since the warranty deed is a legal document, so it should be made by an attorney.
Being a seller, one of the ways by which you can assure the buyer of the authenticity of your property is by providing a Free Printable Warranty Deed Form.