Win customer trust with free printable ultimate disclosure forms
When it comes to making a fair deal, the seller has to provide complete information to the buyer about the asset or property. This leads to the necessity of having ultimate disclosure forms.
Disclosure is the process of revealing the complete and true information about the property, to the buyer which will influence the buyer’s decision. This information may be in favor of the seller or against him. If we are talking about a company, then the disclosure will cover the result of operation, the management and the financial state of the Company.
Free printable ultimate disclosure form contains the following information:
- The value of the asset, its ownership and the financial condition of the asset.
- In case when the disclosure form is for a company, it should mention every person’s name who controls the company.
- The transactions taken place in the recent past.
- The seller needs to state that no debt is associated with the asset, or if there is a debt, he shall be responsible for clearing it before selling it to the buyer.
When you customize a free printable ultimate disclosure form, you need to pay attention to these things:
- Pay attention to the font size and color used in the disclosure.
- The terms of the disclosure should be written in simple and easy language so that the buyer is able to understand it.
- Make sure that the terms mentioned in the disclosure are the same as that of the terms of the agreement.
- Do not use graphics on the disclosure page. It diverts the customer attention.
These are the points to keep in mind while writing ultimate disclosure forms.