Things to look out for in printable Short Sale Stipulations Form
A short sale is a transaction wherein an investor sells borrowed securities anticipating a fall in prices & commits to returning an equal number of shares at a specified time in a future date. The trader takes the position & accumulates fund when the prices go down; the same seller makes money taking a long position when the prices go up.
Does short sale exist in real estate market?
Real estate market is indulged in the short & long concept to ensure inflow of fund. A short sale in real estate implies selling off property for less than the mortgaged price of course with the approval of the lender. This appears to be a little tricky situation as the lender will not settle for anything less than the mortgaged price.
What are the things to look out for in printable short sale stipulations form?
- To draft a short sale stipulations form, an experienced professional lawyer has to be hired
- The lawyer is conversant with the legal loopholes & can assist a civilian draft a water tight contract immune to legal nitty-gritty’s
- Make sure to add short sale stipulations clause in the contract
- Both parties will draw up the contract with the help of in-house lawyers hence a thorough checking is must to see if the draft is fair & ethical to both parties
- Seller perceives the buyer to retain the short sale from seller’s lender
- If the lender does not agree to the short sale of the property, the latter will get into foreclosure
- The property is bought & sold ‘AS IS’ with no termination letter
If these things to look out for in printable short sale stipulations form are satisfied, a civilian can exercise the contract post seeking the approval from the lender.Download PDF File Download Word File via Google Doc Download Word File Download DOCX File Download RTF File Download ODT File Download EPUB File Download ZIP File